This policy is effective as of May 26, 2018
Teach n’ Kids Learn (TKL) was started on a simple premise – education can be transformed for the better, one teacher at a time.
Our mission is to ensure that all teachers receive high-quality professional development, which will spark a passion for teaching and internalize a process for reflective instructional review.
With this in mind, Teach n’ Kids Learn (TKL) Pathwright learning platform has been developed as an online learning network for educators to be utilized for the purpose of providing a professional developing learning community to share knowledge, experiences, educational research, field-tested strategies, and support for colleagues around the world.
Our TKL Member Privacy Position
We understand that our TKL member users may not want everyone in the world to have information that you have shared about yourself, which is why we have created a closed network in regard to your information. Our default PRIVACY SETTINGS limit any information regarding our members to be displayed outside of the Teach n’ Kids Learn (TKL) community.
Sharing of any personal information, resources, lesson plans, discussion forums, chats, etc. are limited to within the site and can’t be searched from outside search engines, social media services, or any other data mining source.
We follow two core principles:
1. You should have control over your personal information within the site.
Our TKL Learning Management Platform provides users with the ability to share information with colleagues such as instructional resources, classroom strategies, suggestions, comments, lesson plans, templates, videos, etc. We also provide users the ability to create and maintain a personal profile. You can choose what information you add to your personal profile, including contact information, pictures, and areas of interest. TKL does not monitor, collect, or retain any personal information that is placed in your personal profile.
2. Your personal information will not be shared outside our learning network unless you want us to do so.
When you use Teach n’ Kids Learn (TKL) services, we want you to trust us with your information. Rest assured that we do not sell or provide any information we may collect, including personally identifiable information and behavioral information to any third party.
When you submit personally identifiable information for product purchases, we will use this information to process your order. We do not maintain any records regarding your credit card identification information.
In addition, we may use your email address to contact you or respond to inquiries, keep you informed of new products or services, promotions or other offers, to improve the overall learning experience for our teachers. We understand that not everyone wants to receive marketing email message from us.
If you want to stop receiving these communications or to opt out of the use of your information for these purposes, please follow the opt-out instructions by clicking the “Unsubscribe” (or similar opt-out language) included within each of these communications. You can also contact us at PD@TeachnKidsLearn.com or via our in-app messenger in order to opt out.
Teach n Kids Learn (TKL) reserves the right to send you notices regarding such matters which are determined to be service and/or account related even if you opt out of all marketing notifications. This is a necessary practice to ensure that you are able to complete your courses and/or services that you have purchased and received any necessary credits that you have earned.
Information We Collect
- When you sign up for a new TKL learner account, we ask for your name and email address which is used on your profile and as your login username.
- In addition to your name and email address, we may require additional personal information such as your mailing address, phone number, etc. for the purpose of completing re-certification certification and graduate credits transcripts. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
- We do not maintain any records regarding your credit card identification information.
How we protect your data
Teach n’ Kids Learn (TKL) takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Data is backed up daily and stored on multiple servers. Any files you upload are stored on servers that use modern technology to reduce points of failure.
- Any data transmitted to you or from you via a web browser or API application is sent securely under HTTPS.
- All Credit card transactions are processed using bank-level secure encryption and transmitted, stored, and processed securely on a PCI-Compliant network.
While we take all reasonable measures to secure your data, no network or system (including ours) can honestly be guaranteed to be 100% secure against data loss or unauthorized access. If you believe your information may not be secure for any reason, please contact us immediately at PD@TeachnKidsLearn.com and we’ll take immediate action to investigate the issue and resolve it.
Physical address: 14 NE First Ave. 10th Floor Suite, Miami Florida 33132.
The toll-free phone number is 1-855-498-4400.
We are working with the following states. Please contact us if you are interested in having TKL work with your school, district, and/or state.