Focused Learning Units School Beta-Test
Is your school/district interested in participating?
Building off the success of the Comprehensive Professional Learning Courses, Teach n’ Kids Learn (TKL) has developed a meaningful method for delivering focused professional learning that is personalized to the needs of each individual teacher. The Focused Learning Units incorporate the same Teach n’ Kids Learn (TKL) evolutionary reflective learning process used in our Comprehensive Courses.
Our new Focused Learning Program is designed to address topics that are aligned to the requirements of most teacher evaluation methods used throughout the country.
Teach n’ Kids Learn (TKL) is now looking to have five schools to beta-test our Focused Learning Unit subscription program. As a beta-tester you will receive access to our initial catalog of courses for a 6 month period. As a participating school, you will be asked to provide your feedback on the effectiveness and overall quality of the courses provided.
- Courses are designed to target specific areas of teacher evaluation systems nationwide.
- Courses are designed to support changes in practice through the application of the “TKL Reflective Evolutionary Learning Process“.
- Each course is self-paced, providing flexibility and consists of up to 15 hours of targeted online professional learning.
- There are currently 50+ targeted courses in the catalog with more courses to be added over time.
- All courses have built-in performance assessments that can be used at the school/district level to determine progress, transference of learning, and course completion for the award of continuing education credits.
School Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
School Award Selection: January 4, 2019
Catalog Beta Test Opens for Teachers: January 15, 2019
Beta Test Ends: June 15, 2019