This course is a unique comprehensive course which is rich in resources that succinctly summarizes the extensive key components in the ELA State Standards, uncovers the deep connections between the four literacy strands, explains the base of research, and provides immediately transferable instructional strategies.
The standards are designed to be robust and relevant to the real world, reflecting the knowledge and skills that our young people need for success in college and careers. Throughout this course, Secondary Educators and Administrators will be exposed to effective research-based strategies, illustrations, effective lesson activities, videos, and resources.
In addition, participants will incorporate Danielson’s Framework for Teaching and the State Learning Standards into their own teaching practice. This comprehensive instructional course is in aligns with all Districts priorities related to providing Standards-based instruction and appropriate pedagogy aligned to Common Core State Standards.
This course is offered for educators in the following locations:
- Hawaii, (45 Clock Hours)
- Illinois, (45 Clock Hours)
- Los Angeles, CA (2 Salary Advancement Points)
- Michigan, (50 SCECH Credits)
- National Open Enrollment, (45 Clock Hours)
- New York City/ASPDP, (3 P-Credits Salary Advancement)
- New York State Re-Certification (45 CTLE Clock Hours)
- Ohio, (40 Clock Hours)
- Pennsylvania, Approved ACT 48 Provider
- Ashland University, (3 Graduate Credits)
Register by clicking on more information button.Enroll Now!